DG DG ダラ―・ゼネラル

 DGのチャート


 DGの企業情報

symbol DG
会社名 Dollar General Corp (DG ダラ―・ゼネラル)
分野(sector)   
産業(industry)   
業種 小売_ディスカウントストア   サ―ビス(Services)
概要 事業概要 ダラーゼネラル(Dollar General Corporation)はディスカウント小売会社である。同社は消耗品、季節性製品、家庭用品および衣料品を含む商品を提供する。同社の消耗品事業には、ペーパータオル、入浴用ティッシュとその他の家庭用清掃用品等の紙と清掃製品、穀物、香辛料、砂糖、小麦粉等の包装製品、牛乳、ビール、ワイン等の生鮮食品、キャンディ、クッキー、炭酸飲料等のスナック製品、市販薬およびパーソナルケア製品等の健康・美容製品、ペット用品およびペットフード等のペット製品、たばこ製品を含む。季節性製品には、装飾品、おもちゃ、電池、文房具、プリペイド電話機とアクセサリー、家庭用品などがある。家庭用品には調理器具、手工芸用品、キッチン、ベッドとバスソフト製品がある。衣料品には幼児、女性と男性用日常カジュアル・アパレル、靴下、下着、使い捨ておむつ、靴および付属品等を含む  ダラ―・ゼネラルは米国のディスカウント小売チェ―ン。有名ブランドおよびプライベ―トブランドの食品飲料、スナック類、紙製品、ヘルス・パ―ソナルケア用品、清掃用品、玩具、ガ―デニング用品、家具などの生活必需品や季節商品などを取り扱い、商品の価格帯は1ドルから10ドル以下に設定。全米40州に約1万1000店舗を展開する。  
本社所在地 615 855-4000
代表者氏名 Michael M. Calbert
代表者役職名 Independent Chairman of the Board
電話番号 +1 615-855-4000
設立年月日 1939年
市場名 NYSE(ニューヨーク証券取引所)
ipoyear
従業員数 135000人
url www.dollargeneral.com
nasdaq_url
adr_tso
EBITDA EBITDA(百万ドル) 2570.44000
終値(lastsale)
時価総額(marketcap)
時価総額 時価総額(百万ドル) 30960.59000
売上高 売上高(百万ドル) 25625.04000
企業価値(EV) 企業価値(EV)(百万ドル) 33589.79300
当期純利益 当期純利益(百万ドル) 1577.25000
決算概要 決算概要 BRIEF: For the fiscal year ended 01 February 2019 Dollar General Corp. revenues increased 9% to $25.63B. Net income before extraordinary items increased 28% to $1.58B. Revenues reflect Consumables segment increase of 10% to $19.87B Comparable Store Sales (Value) - Retail increase of 9% to $23.85B Retail Sales - Consumables increase of 10% to $19.87B. Net income benefited from Impairment - Fixed Assets decrease of 47% to $4.1M (expense).

 DGのテクニカル分析


 DGのニュース

   India, China battle for key post in WTO  2021/04/20 04:38:42 Economic Times India
NEW DELHI: India and China are vying for a prominent appointment at the World Trade Organization (WTO), with New Delhi pitching for the appointment of former diplomat Mohan Kumar, who is currently the chairman of thinktank Research and Information System for Developing Countries, as a deputy director general (DDG).China has suggested its former ambassador to WTO Zhang Xiangchen as a candidate. The tussle between India and China for its top officials is from Asia, who will have to compete with nominees from the US, European Union and Latin America. A final decision will be taken by the newly appointed WTO director general (DG) Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.The DG, who heads the secretariat, works with her team of deputy DGs in carrying forward the negotiations and implementation of the agreements. The DDGs are assigned various divisions at WTO. The current DG is trying to break the impasse at WTO, with several countries led by the US questioning the continuation of the body in its current form.“All are very good candidates, but the DG has to take a final call,” said a source familiar with the process.
   Disturbing video shows deadly shooting at Ohio gun-violence vigil  2021/04/19 19:29:29 New York Post
Disturbing video captures the moment bullets started flying at a vigil for a victim of gun violence in Ohio over the weekend — killing a passing motorist and wounding five others, including a 12-year-old. A small group of people gathered at Dollar General on Chatterton Road in Columbus Saturday evening — to commemorate the death…
   Sterlite Power partners Vinci Energia to buy Vineyards Project  2021/04/15 08:34:05 Economic Times India
Sterlite Power on Thursday said it has partnered with Vinci Energia in the power transmission sector to buy Vineyards Project. "Sterlite Power and Vinci Energia (VIGT11), through Vinci Infraestrutura Gestora de Recursos LTDA, announced the formalisation of the commitment of first acquisition of issuance of debentures convertible into shares for the Vineyards Project that is in the final phase of implementation," a Sterlite Power statement said. The transaction under this relevant fact foresees 149 million Brazilian Real in debentures aimed at developing projects in Sterlite Power's portfolio. The investment amount can be converted into shares with an 80 per cent purchase option when the project is complete this year. The remaining 20 per cent can be purchased within 190 days. With an initial investment of 395 million Brazilian Real, Vineyards Project includes the construction of 112 km of transmission lines, implementation of two new 496 MVA substations, and the expansion of four substations in the regions of Garibaldi, Bento Goncalves, Lajeado, and Bage.
   Dollar General will hire 20,000 workers  2021/04/14 17:30:17 CNN
Dollar General plans to hire 20,000 workers this spring as the discount chain continues its expansion during the pandemic.
   Dollar General to hire up to 20,000 workers as economy rebounds  2021/04/14 12:00:27 Investing.com
https://www.investing.com/news/economy/dollar-general-to-hire-up-to-20000-workers-as-economy-rebounds-2474104
   India, China battle for key post in WTO  2021/04/20 04:38:42 Economic Times India
NEW DELHI: India and China are vying for a prominent appointment at the World Trade Organization (WTO), with New Delhi pitching for the appointment of former diplomat Mohan Kumar, who is currently the chairman of thinktank Research and Information System for Developing Countries, as a deputy director general (DDG).China has suggested its former ambassador to WTO Zhang Xiangchen as a candidate. The tussle between India and China for its top officials is from Asia, who will have to compete with nominees from the US, European Union and Latin America. A final decision will be taken by the newly appointed WTO director general (DG) Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.The DG, who heads the secretariat, works with her team of deputy DGs in carrying forward the negotiations and implementation of the agreements. The DDGs are assigned various divisions at WTO. The current DG is trying to break the impasse at WTO, with several countries led by the US questioning the continuation of the body in its current form.“All are very good candidates, but the DG has to take a final call,” said a source familiar with the process.
   Disturbing video shows deadly shooting at Ohio gun-violence vigil  2021/04/19 19:29:29 New York Post
Disturbing video captures the moment bullets started flying at a vigil for a victim of gun violence in Ohio over the weekend — killing a passing motorist and wounding five others, including a 12-year-old. A small group of people gathered at Dollar General on Chatterton Road in Columbus Saturday evening — to commemorate the death…
   Sterlite Power partners Vinci Energia to buy Vineyards Project  2021/04/15 08:34:05 Economic Times India
Sterlite Power on Thursday said it has partnered with Vinci Energia in the power transmission sector to buy Vineyards Project. "Sterlite Power and Vinci Energia (VIGT11), through Vinci Infraestrutura Gestora de Recursos LTDA, announced the formalisation of the commitment of first acquisition of issuance of debentures convertible into shares for the Vineyards Project that is in the final phase of implementation," a Sterlite Power statement said. The transaction under this relevant fact foresees 149 million Brazilian Real in debentures aimed at developing projects in Sterlite Power's portfolio. The investment amount can be converted into shares with an 80 per cent purchase option when the project is complete this year. The remaining 20 per cent can be purchased within 190 days. With an initial investment of 395 million Brazilian Real, Vineyards Project includes the construction of 112 km of transmission lines, implementation of two new 496 MVA substations, and the expansion of four substations in the regions of Garibaldi, Bento Goncalves, Lajeado, and Bage.
   Dollar General will hire 20,000 workers  2021/04/14 17:30:17 CNN
Dollar General plans to hire 20,000 workers this spring as the discount chain continues its expansion during the pandemic.
   Dollar General to hire up to 20,000 workers as economy rebounds  2021/04/14 12:00:27 Investing.com
https://www.investing.com/news/economy/dollar-general-to-hire-up-to-20000-workers-as-economy-rebounds-2474104
   Earnings Previews: Lordstown Motors, Sundial Growers, Hexo, Dollar General  2021/03/16 17:10:24 24/7 Wall street
   Islamabad High Court summons DG PSB, President PWF in person on wrestlers' petition  2021/03/16 16:15:03 UrduPoint
   Here are Monday's biggest analyst calls of the day: Netflix, JPMorgan, Dollar General, Exxon & more  2021/03/15 12:18:07 CNBC
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Monday.
   Nashville police officer in critical condition following shootout at Dollar General parking lot, officials say  2021/03/12 18:17:19 Fox News
A Nashville police officer is in critical condition Friday after being shot this morning in the parking lot of a Dollar General store, officials say.
   BREAKING: Nashville Cop, Citizen Shot In Front Of Dollar General  2021/03/12 16:59:14 USSA News
Nashville, TN – A Metropolitan Nashville Police Department officer and a 21-year-old woman were both shot outside a Dollar General store on Friday morning. The incident occurred just after 9:30 a.m. on March 12 at the discount store located on Ewing Drive near Brick Church Pike, WKRN reported. Police officials have identified the wounded officer […]

 関連キーワード  (小売_ディスカウントストア 米国株 DG ダラ―・ゼネラル DG )

 twitter  (公式ツイッターやCEOツイッターなど)