symbol PDM
会社名 Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc (PIEDMNT OFF RLT)
業種 商業REIT   金融(Financials)
概要 Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc. is an integrated self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company's business consists primarily of owning managing operating leasing acquiring developing investing in and disposing of office real estate assets. As of December 31 2016 the Company owned and operated 65 in-service office properties one redevelopment asset two development assets and one office building through an unconsolidated joint venture. Its properties are located in areas including New York Chicago Atlanta Dallas Boston Minneapolis and Orlando. Its tenant base includes industries such as business services depository institutions educational services real estate legal services and insurance carriers. The Company conducts business primarily through Piedmont Operating Partnership L.P. (Piedmont OP). It performs the management of its buildings through its subsidiaries including Piedmont Government Services LLC and Piedmont Office Management LLC.  ピ―ドモント・オフィス・リアルティ・トラストは米国の不動産投資信託(リ―ト)。商業用不動産物件を取得、所有する。主にピ―ドモント・オペレ―ティング・パ―トナ―シップを通じ事業を展開。主にアトランタ、ボストン、シカゴ、ロサンゼルスなどのオフィスに投資。  Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. engages in the owning, managing, operating, leasing, acquiring, developing, investing in, and disposing of office real estate assets. . Its activities include acquisition, investment, development, management, disposing, and ownership of commercial real estate properties throughout the United States. The company was founded on July 3, 1997 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
本社所在地 5565 Glenridge Connector Ste. 450 Atlanta GA 30342 USA
代表者氏名 Frank C. McDowell
代表者役職名 Chairman of the Board of director& Independent Director
電話番号 +1 770-418-8800
設立年月日 1997年
市場名 NYSE(ニューヨーク証券取引所)
従業員数 134人
url www.piedmontreit.com
EBITDA (百万ドル) 286.91600
時価総額 (百万ドル) 2726.23500
売上高 (百万ドル) 525.96700
企業価値(EV) (百万ドル) 4407.13600
当期純利益 (百万ドル) 130.29600
決算概要 BRIEF: For the fiscal year ended 31 December 2018 Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc. revenues decreased 8% to $526M. Net income applicable to common stockholders decreased 2% to $130.3M. Revenues reflect FFO per Share (Diluted) decrease of 2% to $1.72 Fixed Charge Coverage Ratio Total decrease of 4% to 4.5 Rental Income decrease of 13% to $411.7M Tenant Reimbursements decrease of 4% to $92.7M.



   Piedmont Office (PDM) Matches Q1 FFO Estimates  2020/04/29 23:55:09 Zacks Investment Research
Piedmont Office (PDM) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 0.17%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
   Pro-Moldova party linked to oligarch Plahotnuic strengthens position in parliament  2020/03/02 06:46:12 bne IntelliNews
Pro-Moldova, a faction that split in February from the Moldovan Democratic Party (PDM), has been joined by a seventh MP, Gheorghe Brasovschi.The …
   AURN Enters the New Decade With a Deal to Serve as the Exclusive Sales Marketing Representative for Pod Digital Media  2020/01/14 12:15:00 PR Newswire
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- American Urban Radio Networks (AURN) is poised to take the lead in the burgeoning market for multicultural podcast content, thanks to a historic partnership with Pod Digital Media (PDM), the first full-service agency devoted to expanding access and…
   Fugitive former Moldovan leader Plahotniuc banned from the US for “significant corruption”  2020/01/14 06:27:02 bne IntelliNews
Moldovan businessman and the former head of the Democratic Party (PDM) Vlad Plahotniuc has been banned from entering the US 'due to his involvement …
   TDK announces T5818: industry’s widest dynamic range PDM microphone  2020/01/09 13:00:00 Business Wire
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TDK announces the T5818 Pulse Density Modulation (PDM) microphone with the widest dynamic range in the industry at the lowest power.

 関連キーワード  (商業REIT 米国株 PIEDMNT OFF RLT PDM )

 twitter  (公式ツイッターやCEOツイッターなど)