SAFT - セ―フティ・インシュアランス・グル―プ (Safety Insurance Group Inc.) セ―フティ・インシュアランス・グル―プ

 SAFTのチャート


 SAFTの企業情報

symbol SAFT
会社名 Safety Insurance Group Inc. (セ―フティ・インシュアランス・グル―プ)
分野(sector) Finance   金融
産業(industry) Property-Casualty Insurers  
業種 保険_損害_災害   金融(Financials)
概要 事業概要 セーフティ・インシュアランス・グループ(Safety Insurance Group Inc.)は個人乗用車保険の提供者である。同社は損害保険商品のポートフォリオを提供している。同社は損害保険業務に従事している。同社の製品ラインには、個人乗用車保険、商業自動車保険、住宅所有者保険、アンブレラ保険、住居火災保険などが含まれる。同社は保険会社の子会社であるSafety Insurance Company、Safety Indemnity Insurance Company、Safety Property and Casualty Insurance Companyを運営する。個人乗用車の方針は他人への身体的傷害および財産の損害、保険者・被保険者の乗員に対する損害のない傷害補償、および被保険者自身の車両の衝突またはその他の危険に対する物理的被害補償を提供する。商用車方針は他人への身体の傷害および財産の損害の補償を提供する。   セ―フティ・インシュアランス・グル―プは、米国の保険会社。マサチュ―セッツ州で消費者向け損害保険を提供する。商用車保険、家財保険、家屋火災保険、アンブレラ保険、事業主保険など、さまざまな保険を提供。主要商品は個人向け自動車保険で、他人への怪我や物的損害、衝突などの事態があった際、被保険車の乗員の怪我や被保険車の損傷などをカバ―する。   Safety Insurance Group, Inc. engages in the management and provision of insurance services. It offers property and casualty insurance products which include commercial vehicles and fleets. The company provides private passenger automobile, commercial automobile and homeowners insurance. Safety Insurance Group was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
本社所在地 20 Custom House Street Boston MA 02110 USA
代表者氏名 George M. Murphy ジョージ・M・マーフィー
代表者役職名 President Chief Executive Officer
電話番号 +1 617-951-0600
設立年月日 1979年
市場名 NASDAQ National Market System
ipoyear 2002年
従業員数 623人
url www.safetyinsurance.com
nasdaq_url https://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/saft
adr_tso
EBITDA EBITDA(百万ドル) 79.46200
終値(lastsale) 85.02
時価総額(marketcap) 1299680760.3
時価総額 時価総額(百万ドル) 1280.725
売上高 売上高(百万ドル) 837.23200
企業価値(EV) 企業価値(EV)(百万ドル) 1262.003
当期純利益 当期純利益(百万ドル) 63.26800
決算概要 決算概要 BRIEF: For the six months ended 30 June 2018 Safety Insurance Group Inc. revenues increased less than 1% to $412.3M. Net income applicable to common stockholders increased 9% to $35.7M. Revenues reflect Total investment income increase of 10% to $22.2M also reflect Net investment income - Balancing value decrease of 10% to -$1.4M. Net income benefited from Earnings from partnership investments increase from $882K to $5.4M (income).

 SAFTのテクニカル分析


 SAFTのニュース

   Safety Insurance Selects Guidewire InsurancePlatform with EY Nexus for Insurance Cloud Delivery  2020/01/07 13:55:00 Business Wire
BOSTON & SAN MATEO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $GWRE #claims--Safety Insurance Group has selected Guidewire ClaimCenter to modernize its claims management system and position itself for the future.
   Safety Insurance Group's Solid Underwriting Profit Boosts Earnings  2019/05/02 14:00:39 The Motley Fool
The property-casualty insurer benefited from a milder winter.
   Safety Insurance Group reports Q1 results  2019/05/01 21:16:05 Seeking Alpha
   Safety Insurance Group beats by $0.90, misses on revenue  2019/02/26 21:11:00 Seeking Alpha
   Safety Insurance Group declares $0.80 dividend  2019/02/15 21:08:47 Seeking Alpha
   Safety Insurance Selects Guidewire InsurancePlatform with EY Nexus for Insurance Cloud Delivery  2020/01/07 13:55:00 Business Wire
BOSTON & SAN MATEO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $GWRE #claims--Safety Insurance Group has selected Guidewire ClaimCenter to modernize its claims management system and position itself for the future.
   Safety Insurance Group's Solid Underwriting Profit Boosts Earnings  2019/05/02 14:00:39 The Motley Fool
The property-casualty insurer benefited from a milder winter.
   Safety Insurance Group reports Q1 results  2019/05/01 21:16:05 Seeking Alpha
   Safety Insurance Group beats by $0.90, misses on revenue  2019/02/26 21:11:00 Seeking Alpha
   Safety Insurance Group declares $0.80 dividend  2019/02/15 21:08:47 Seeking Alpha
   Safety Insurance Group reports Q1 results  2019-05-01
Safety Insurance Group (NASDAQ: SAFT ): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.36; GAAP EPS of $1.95. More news on: Safety Insurance Group, Inc., Earnings news and commentary, Financial stocks news, Read more …
   Safety Announces First Quarter 2019 Results and Declares Second Quarter 2019 Dividend  2019-05-01 Business Wire
Safety Insurance Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SAFT) today reported first quarter 2019 results. Net income for the quarter ended March31, 2019 was $29.9 million, or $1.95 per diluted share, compared to net income of $9.1 million, or $0.60 per diluted share, for the comparable 2018 period. Non-ge…

 関連キーワード  (保険_損害_災害 米国株 セ―フティ・インシュアランス・グル―プ SAFT Safety Insurance Group Inc.)

日本は少子高齢化や長く続いたデフレ経済のなか、保険業界は淘汰の波にさらされ合従連衡など業界再編の動きも余儀なくされてきた。リスク管理の高度化や海外へ事業領域を広げるなどの経営努力が、株価の評価につながっている。

 twitter  (公式ツイッターやCEOツイッターなど)