SERV SERV サ―ビスマスタ―・グロ―バル・ホ―ルディングス



symbol SERV
会社名 ServiceMaster Global Holdings Inc (SERV サ―ビスマスタ―・グロ―バル・ホ―ルディングス)
業種 事業サポ―トサ―ビス   サ―ビス(Services)
概要 事業概要 サービスマスター・グローバル・ホールディングス(ServiceMaster Global Holdings Inc.)は住宅および商業サービスのプロバイダーである。同社は、ターミニックス、アメリカン・ ホーム・シールドおよびフランチャイズ・サービス・グループの3つのセグメントを通じて事業を展開する。同社のブランドのポートフォリオは「Terminix」、「American Home Shield」、「ServiceMaster Restore」、「ServiceMaster Clean」、「Merry Maids」、「Furniture Medic」と「AmeriSpec」などである。ターミニックスセグメントは米国でシロアリと害虫駆除サービスを提供する。アメリカン・ホーム・シールドセグメントは電気、配管、セントラルヒーティングとエアコンシステム、食器洗い機、オーブン・クックトップを含む最大21の家庭用システムおよび機器の部品の修理または交換を対象とした住宅保証プランを提供する。フランチャイズ・サービス・グループセグメントは、ServiceMaster Restore(災害復旧)、ServiceMaster Clean(清掃)、Merry Maids(住宅清掃)、Furniture Medic(キャビネットおよび木製家具の修理)およびAmeriSpec(住宅検査)事業から構成される。  サ―ビスマスタ―・グロ―バル・ホ―ルディングスは米国の住宅・商業用サ―ビス会社。タ―ミニクス事業は害虫駆除サ―ビスを展開。アメリカン・ホ―ム・シ―ルド事業は冷暖房機器、温水器、冷蔵庫等の電化製品の修理、交換などのサ―ビスを提供。フランチャイズ・サ―ビス事業は災害復旧、清掃、住宅用クリ―ニング、家具修理などを手掛ける。  ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. engages in the provision of residential and commercial services. It offers residential and commercial termite and pest control, national accounts pest control services, restoration, commercial cleaning, residential cleaning, cabinet and furniture repair, and home inspections. It operates through the following segments: Terminix, ServiceMaster Brands, and Corporate. The Terminix segment focuses on providing termite remediation, annual termite inspection and prevention, periodic pest control services, insulation services, crawlspace encapsulation, wildlife exclusion, and treatments with termite damage repair guarantees to residential and commercial customers. The ServiceMaster Brands segment consists of the ServiceMaster Restore, ServiceMaster Clean, Merry Maids, Furniture Medic, and AmeriSpec businesses. The Corporate segment includes corporate operations which provide various technology, human resources, finance, legal, and other support services to the reportable segments. The company was founded by Marion W. Wade in 1929 and is headquartered in Memphis, TN.
本社所在地 901 597-1400
代表者氏名 Nikhil M. Varty
代表者役職名 Chief Executive Officer Director
電話番号 +1 901-597-1400
設立年月日 41791
市場名 NYSE(ニューヨーク証券取引所)
従業員数 10700人
EBITDA EBITDA(百万ドル) 377.00000
時価総額 時価総額(百万ドル) 6353.87000
売上高 売上高(百万ドル) 1900.00000
企業価値(EV) 企業価値(EV)(百万ドル) 7460.87000
当期純利益 当期純利益(百万ドル) -160.00000
決算概要 決算概要 BRIEF: For the fiscal year ended 31 December 2018 Servicemaster Global Holdings Inc revenues increased 8% to $1.9B. Net loss before extraordinary items totaled $160M vs. income of $70M. Revenues reflect Terminix segment increase of 7% to $1.66B ServiceMaster Brands segment increase of 15% to $244M. Net loss reflects Gain/Loss on Sale of Group Companies increase from $0K to $249M (expense).


 関連キーワード  (事業サポ―トサ―ビス 米国株 SERV サ―ビスマスタ―・グロ―バル・ホ―ルディングス SERV )

 twitter  (公式ツイッターやCEOツイッターなど)